Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

With Valentine's Day fast approaching - I thought I'd do last year's photos (even though its out of order and I'm not even caught up to that point :( Sigh...Someday - right? Anyways - Char came out with this AWESOME heart quilt-like template - I just HAD to use it! It was just too fun. I combined it with a bunch of other of her super fun goodies - and this is what I came up with! I just love how it turned out - I love it when things just go together for me!! Here is the template that started the page - it's called "A Little Piece of My Heart" The majority of the goodies aren't released yet - they will be released to this Buffet starting February 1st! Check it out! Stalk it - they will be $1 on the 1st of February!! Now of course I need more than just one photo for my page - I remembered this fun template from her "Stand Out From the Crowd" template pack. I hadn't gotten a chance to use this particular template from the pack yet - so it was perfect! And I loved the heart paper in this pack (I remember using it in the past!) So I dug it out of my supplies and did a little recoloring! And I used to HATE alphas - now I can hardly scrap a page without one - so I went rummagine some more through her goodies - and came across this! How perfect - it even came in brown so I didn't have to recolor! I think that about sums up my page! I hope you enjoy it! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)