Thursday, March 25, 2010

Scrappin' Safari!!

I'm once again participating in Scrappin' Survivor at GingerScraps! It just is underway - and I've just completed my first LO! I think I'm off to a great start - wish me luck the next 5 wks - it'd be AMAZING to win! (but highly unlikely - there is 87 other competitors!!)

Anyways - here's my LO! Image linked to gallery - go leave some love - and I'll let you know when you can go vote for me!! :)



This beautiful LO was created using an awesome collab that Statements by Jodi contributed to!! The entire kit is HUGE and I love it all! :)

Grab your binoculars and camera and get ready for a Scrappin Safari!

This jungle theme kit is perfect for those photos from your trips to the zoo, or just for those of us who have those little monkey’s swinging from tree to tree in our very own back yard! From the whimsical animals, to the unforgettable Meer cat, add in the unique elements created by our designers and you start to get the feel of this kit. And if you want to add a touch of glitter, we have that covered too.

Scrappin Safari includes- 50 papers, 76 elements, 7 glitter styles and 4 alphas. Don’t monkey around, grab this kit and join our Scrappin Safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)