Friday, August 27, 2010

Some FUN challenges going on at GingerScraps

Every month GingerScraps has LOADS of fun challenges - here are a few I've finished this month...

Stephanie (aka Scrappy Cocoa) hosts a super fun template challenge every month - and I especially liked this one because it was a multi-photo template!! Here's the LO she based the template off of:


And here's my take on it! I love how this turned out (I used loads of fun goodies from GingerScraps - click on the link to get all the credits)



This months inspiration challenge (hosted by HarmonyStar) was to do a LO inspired by this photo:


The photo's dangling shells reminded me of the hanging lanterns in the GingerScraps Scrappin' Safari Collab which then inspired me to finish one of my zoo LOs - I think it turned out pretty cute (click image for all my credits!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)