Friday, September 17, 2010

Great Goodies from GLTC!

Jen has revamped a kit and it is absolutely gorgeous for all your Autumn Layouts!! And if you buy it now at ScrapMatters you will get all this for 58% off! Meaning all these goodies are only $10!
An Orchard Harvest: The Sweet Deal by Jen Graham

An Orchard Harvest: the Worn & Torn Papers
An Orchard Harvest: The Glitter

Felt and craft paper and real elements are the perfect compliment to your apple picking or pumpkin picking pictures. They also make great layouts with pictures of your little dumpling or pumpkin.

An Orchard Harvest: The Kit by Jen Graham



It also has a super fun alpha to coordinate!!
An Orchard Harvest: The Harvest Alpha


And here's what I made with "An Orchard Harvest"


And I just loved the way the layout turned out (I also used this template)..
Calendar Topper Templates


That I decided to turn it into a calendar page - I just love how it turned out!! I used these pieces from Graham like the Cracker
Calendar Bottom Template: Dotty Lines


And came up with this!! I can't wait to use the other templates and make calendars for next year.....hmmm....I'm thinking Christmas gifts?!? What do you think?
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks - I love getting comments :)