Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GLTC has a new kit out!

Jen's got her mojo back!! :) And it SHOWS! She released this kit last week - but I was busy with some family in town due to a funeral - so I just got a chance now to work with this ADORABLE kit! :)

I worked with the whole "Rainbows & Butterflies" collection. Jen collabed with WM [squared] Designs to create this gorgeous collection!



This collection would normally be $17.25 - but its on sale NOW for only $11! I love the Spring feel of this kit! I used it to scrap two different LOs for Easter. For my son's page I made the cute Easter eggs :) Both LOs were made using a template from the awesome MandaGirl





As you can see this can be used for Boys or Girls and a variety of different LOs! The papers & elements are very versatile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)