Monday, May 2, 2011

Puddle Jumpers All You Can Eat Buffet

GingerScraps has an awesome new mix & match "All You Can Eat Buffet" going on again this month! This month's theme is "Puddle Jumpers" in celebration of Spring (now I wish Spring would officially come - it's 34*F here this AM - BRRR!)

Here's the LO I created with this buffet: (you can click on the LO for FULL credits & links!)


Here's an example of one thing I used to create my LO - this adorable "wet" alpha by Wyld Web Designs! (click to be taken to the store)



I also used this mini by Statements by Jodi - I just love the ellies in here! (click to be taken to the store)


There are a total of 22 products that all coordinate and go together! (click to be taken to the store)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)