Saturday, May 7, 2011

SM iNSD Grab Bag by WWD

Char (of Wyld Web Designs) is releaseing five brand new personal use products for an amazing deal this week to celebrate international Scrapbooking Day for only $5! This collection of digital scrapbooking goodies is valued at over $15, that is a savings of over 65%! This deal will be available for one week only, so be sure to grab it now! For those that don't like surprises, the bag contents are shown in the detailed images below the main image at the store!


I'm lucky enough to be on Char's Creative Team - so I had a chance to work with all of these goodies this past week - and let me tell you - FUN FUN FUN! I used all 5 pieces to create this LO! It's not my typical (lots of photos) type page - but I LOVE how it turned out. I can't wait to scrap with this stuff again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)