Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas (& Happy New Year)....a bit belated...

So I'm sure no one really reads this anyways - but figured I'd post quit and wish everyone a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends and are now safe, happy & healthy back home again!

I know I enjoyed our time away (2 full weeks away from home is a LONG time!), but its nice to be back and have a bit of a routine again (as much of a routine as you can with 2 kids). Now if only my house was picked up and back in order so I can just spend LOTS of time scrapping....Someday!

Anyways - here's our Christmas Card from this year - hope you enjoy!

Credits: Statements by Jodi & Ginger Scraps collab!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you could have told me you were blogging! Boy I'm out of the loop! I'd have least read and commemted sooner....and yes, you're certainly not the only one neglecting your blog. BTW do you have my camera?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love getting comments :)