Friday, July 16, 2010

Graham like the Cracker's "Little Princess Sighs"

Jen originally created this kit while she was still at GingerScraps - and it was always on my wish list - well now she's BRINGING IT BACK! I was so excited to see this kit be re-released - I just couldn't wait to get my hands on it and scrap!!



I love the soft colors of this kit - and it worked perfectly for finishing to scrap Kaylee's 1st birthday (her 2nd party!)

Here's what Jen has to say about the kit: "I absolutely love the newborn stage. It is the best sound in the world when your baby is resting on your shoulder and they make a tiny little sigh. So this kit is for scrapping all of those delicious newborn moments! It is filled with lots of stars, ribbon, buttons, ric rac and other scrapping necessities for scrapping your newborn princess.

This kit 48 elements and the layered elements come with a drop shadow version.
This kit also contains 22 papers."

And here are the TWO layouts I created! I loved this kit!!!

This first one I used another one of Misty O'Brien's Number Templates - I told you I'd be using more of them! I just love the look of this LO!


The second LO was an awesome template challenge over at ScrapMatters - I just loved all the paper blocks - and especially loved the fact that it was a multi-photo LO! My specialty! hee hee




And ALMOST as exciting as that - if you visit Jen's blog now - you have up to 6 chances to win a free $25 gift certificate to Persnickety Prints! That means you can print you OWN scrapbook layouts! Plus they have a great flat-rate shipping - of only $5! I love that!! Hurry on over - because the contest ends TUESDAY MORNING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)