Friday, July 23, 2010

Misty O'Brien's "Geocache-tastic" & FREEBIE

Who would have thought I'd ever come across a geocaching kit! Well here it is and its PERFECT! I love the colors and this kit would also work for any outdoorsy type LO!



Here's what I made with it - I just had to scrap my first geocache find! :)


She also has out some "Everyday Button Flair - Studio 365" Who doesn't love flair? Misty's created these eight cute buttons to help you complete your Project 365 or everyday layouts.


Plus Misty has a cool "Kaleidoscopic" sale going on! Now with the purchase of the kit - you get these free quick pages! Make sure you add both items to your cart to get the sale price!




She has also added some glitter sheets & styles that match "Kaleidoscopic" and coordinated with Studio 365!


Misty has added an alpha to her "In the Purple Spotlight" kit - and its gorgeous! Check it out!


And last but not least - I have a cute little QP freebie - made from Misty O'Brien's "Flirtatious"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)