Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Some more fun Goodies from GingerScraps!

Just wanted to show off some of the layouts I've made lately - from some WONDERFUL new stuff at GingerScraps!

First off is my July title page for the project 365! I can't believe we've made it to July - and I can't believe I'm still sticking with this! I have to admit - it will be kind of a fun album at the end of the year!

Anyways - heres the page I made (using a new picture from our trip to South Dakota! Perfect for July!)


For this adorable page - I used the kit "Independence" by Kathy Winters Designs - when I first saw this kit I immediately thought it would be perfect for my July pages - and I was right! I'm loving how this month is turning out!! (Thanks also to Weeds & Wildflowers for their templates for p365 - I rearranged an "old" month to make this one!)


She's also made an adorable "Patriotic Alpha" and "Independence Decorated Word Art" that go perfectly with this kit (and that I also used!) Check them all out now!


The next layout I made was Trev's May Misc from 2008 (yes, I am THAT far behind! LOL)


I used the new kit "Beach Bound" by Modern June Creations - I just loved the colors & versatility of this kit!! I wanted to show all the fun "non-beach" related elements in this kit - so I used it for this page! Altho you can be sure I'll be using it to create a beach or water LO in the near future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)