Sunday, August 2, 2009

GingerScraps Survivor Week 2 Challenge

Alright - even if you completed the Immunity Challenge for this week - we were still required to complete the regular challenge - otherwise we'd be out.

This week's challenge was to go look in the gallery (see the Survivor Gallery here) and scraplift a LO from another contestant. I chose to scraplift this LO from Redhead (LO is linked to her gallery - leave her some LOVE for this GORGEOUS LO!)

Photobucket

Not only did I just love her LO overall - it's soo cute - how could you not!?! But my eye was caught with her circle sun filled with the small square photos - and it reminded me of a softball! I was then reminded of all these adorable photos of my oldest child - and figure'd it'd be perfect for the LO - so here it is! (again image is linked to gallery, where the credits can be found - please leave LOVE while you're there!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. How cute. I didnt see this one. I love your take on her LO. So creative! Gingerscraps is great isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love getting comments :)