Monday, August 31, 2009

Statements by Jodi CT!


I'm so excited!! I'm officially a CT member for Statements by Jodi!! So far she has been fantastic to work with and patient with my 1/2 a billion questions! LOL!

I just got one of her recent kits - her part of the "School Days" Collab Kit with Scrappy Cocoa. The kit is called "Elementary" and is going to be PERFECT for scrapping the pics I took of Trev the other day at his new preschool (he starts Wed - eek!) Anyways - here's the kit (and its linked to her store!) Just wanted to show it to you all - go check it out its awesome!! And as soon as I get a chance to scrap with it - I'll be posting that as well!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that collection. Can't wait to see what you do with it and to see pictures of my little man!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love getting comments :)