Monday, August 17, 2009

Nothing really new! :D

Just wanted to say HI to everyone - altho I don't think anyone actually reads this - LOL! My goal this week is to get back to scrapping - I've spent the last few just gathering up some good supplies - still trying to overcome "the crash"! I'll still never be over the fact that I lost 3 months worth of photos (or about 60 LOs...) but I'm slowly building up my kit collection again - so I can just move on. I'm still trying to decide if I want to redo all those pages I lost or just print low res versions of them (thanks to my uploading most of them to Facebook I at least can see the work I did at one point....)

Ok - that's all - Hopefully I'll be back this week with some new LOs :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)