Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Earth Laughs in Flowers by Graham like the Cracker

Jen from Graham like the Cracker has revamped an oldie by goodie!! I got a chance to play with her newest version of "The Earth Laughs in Flowers" and I have to admit - its an AWESOME kit! I love the bright colors and all of the elements!! The color scheme reminded me of these fun pea pods I had from Stacey's Scraps - so figured I'd combine the two! Here's what I came up with:



And here is the kit in all its glory! I just love the color scheme for some reason with this one! (Image is linked to her Scrap Matters store where it can be purchased!)

A bright and floral kit perfect for all of your spring and summer photos. Rich colors and touchable textures make these papers a must have for your scrapping stash. Do you love flowers? Do love to scrap with strings and frames and stitching? These are the elements for you then. This kit is filled with 34 elements, a separate download of pre-shadowed elements, 15 gorgeous papers and a full alpha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)