Friday, June 4, 2010

Graham like the Cracker's "Island Cruising" Kit

WOW! I've been a busy girl this week scrapping! I love all the pages I'm getting done - if I keep this up MAYBE I'll get caught up by November....LOL....doubtful... but a girl can dream, can't she?!? LOL

Anyways - this time I was able to use another adorable kit by Graham like the Cracker - this time she teamed up with Ellie Lash to make an ADORABLE collab called "Island Cruising" This is a bright, cheery kit that just made me think of summer! If only I had cruise ship photos to use - with REAL palm trees - instead of pontoon boat photos! LOL - oh well - its' cute non-the-less! :)



Whether you need to scrap your honeymoon pictures, family photos from the Happiest Cruise on Earth, or just capture classic backyard memories, Island Cruising is the kit for you. This kit has a wide variety of cruise and vacation themed elements. Ocean waves, tropical islands, paper doll tourists, and flowers are just some of the 89 elements you will find here. Hurry on over to ScrapMatters where this kit is on sale for 30% off for a limited time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)