Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Misty O'Brien has some fun new templates!

Misty O'Brien has created some fabulous new templates based on Adriana (AKA dricamendes) Layouts. It's fun to be on such a great Creative Team! All these ladies inspire me to scrap more! :)

Anyways - here is the set of 4 templates - on sale now exclusively at Funky Playground Designs! (image is linked to the store)



And here is the layout I created with her templates! I love how versatile they are - and how easy they are to work with! You can see that I moved around the pieces a bit - and quickly created an adorable 6 photo LO!


To create this LO I also used another product by MOB - it's her "Everyday Happenings - {Project 365} Collab with Spinky Dink Scraps" I recolored the pinks to a red - to match the dr. seuess embellies :) (Image is also linked to her store)

I love the versatility of this kit - its designed for use with the Project 365 - but you can see how easy it is to create beautiful "other" LOs too!


She also has a GREAT CU grab bag for sale right now - for only $5 (and its a $17 value!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)