Monday, June 28, 2010

Graham like the Cracker's Re-releases!

Graham like the Cracker is re-releasing some of my favorite kits of hers!! I've had a chance to scrap with both of them! Here's what I made:



For this first LO I used Jen's collab with Michelle Batton "Another Candle on the Cake". This kit is full of bright, retro-mod elements, cute cupcakes and groovy papers - perfect for scrapping your own little cupcake's party photos. And it also includes a extra-large alpha which would be perfect for making a hybrid party banner!


And here's my second LO.


For this second LO I used Graham like the Cracker's Collab with Karen Lewis Designz "Junior". This kit is prefect for any boy! Lots of balls, trucks and the colors are just adorable! This is an all purpose boy kit that is perfect for all of your pictures of your rambunctious bundle of boy. Bright primary colors with some splashes of neutral thrown in makes this a kit you will scrap with again and again.



I also used a FABULOUS new template from Photo Cowgirl! It's from her "Extreme Cluster Templates #2" available at GS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)