Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Misty O'Brien's "Tweet Tweet"

So I've been doing SOME scrapping lately - altho not quite as much as I would like! Why oh why is it always so busy?!?!

Anyways - after an evening of hanging out with some old HS friends - I snuck in a quick Speed Scrap over at GingerScraps! I love it! I actually was late - and got this one done in about an hour! Isnt it cute?!? (image is linked to my gallery where you will find a whole list of credits)


I used an adorable kit from Misty O'Brien - which can be found only at Funky Playground Designs!

The kit is called "Tweet Tweet" and is perfect for scrapping all of your spring and summer photos and has a versatile palette for other themes as well!
Contents include:
•16 papers
•37 elements
•1 lowercase alpha

Image is linked to her store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love getting comments :)